|Preparation Time:||20 minutes|
|Cook Time:||3 hours|
1. Chop onions and peppers.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan then add the onions and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden.
3. Add slicked chicken chunks, tikka masala curry paste, tomato puree, chopped tomatoes, and chopped peppers.
4. Transfer to slow cooker and simmer for 3 hours.
5. Once cooked, stir in the Dale Farm quark and then gently warm through without boiling.
6. Scatter with coriander leaves, serve with rice, naan bread and lime wedges.