Delicious burgers - perfect for dinner!
|Preparation Time:||20 minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 minutes|
1. Add beef, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Combine with an egg and stir until the meat is evenly seasoned. Roll into 4 burgers.
2. Divide 100g Dromona cheese into 4 cheese cubes.
3. Press the Dromona cheese cubes into the burger and wrap the meat around it, completely covering the cheese. Repeat for all the burgers.
4. Preheat a frying pan on medium heat and then melt Dromona butter then add a light layer of oil.
5. Add burgers to the pan, frying on the first side until the bottom is browned and crisp and the sides begin to brown. Flip and finish cooking on the other side.
6. Serve immediately on bread and garnish.