If you don’t like it very hot why not replace the Jalapeños with sweet, little bell peppers.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 minutes|
1. Wash and dry Jalapeños. Carefully slice one side and remove seeds.
2. Slice bacon into strips and fry until crispy. Allow to cool.
3. Mix bacon with Dromona Mild Grated Cheddar and coriander then stuff into peppers.
4. Squeeze peppers until they close.
5. Dip stuffed peppers into flour and coat thoroughly.
6. Dip floured peppers into egg and then into crumb mix. You can repeat this process for extra thick crumb.
7. Fry in preheated hot sunflower oil until crisp and golden brown (4 peppers at a time).
8. Serve with dip and slice of Lime for drizzling. Top with chopped coriander for garnish.