Serve with a crunchy baguette to mop up the sensational sauce.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cook Time:||8 minutes|
1. Gently melt butter and olive oil in a large saucepan or wok.
2. Add garlic and tomatoes, simmer for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
4. Add raw tiger prawns, once pink, add crab claws.
5. Add fennel and mix well. Cover with lid and simmer gently for 2 minutes.
6. Under a pre-heated grill place (shell side down) the split langoustine. Brush with garlic butter and grill for 2-3 minutes.
7. To serve divide the mixture evenly into four bowls. Leave back some of the sauce.
8. Build langoustine on top and spoon over the remaining sauce. A little squeeze of fresh lemon to finish.