The best way to serve corn on the cob, brushed with garlic Dromona butter and sprinkled with chili, Dromona cheese, coriander and lime juice!
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 minutes|
1. Chop garlic, mix with Dromona butter and spread evenly over corn cobs.
2. Place corn on hot BBQ or griddle pan and keep turning until golden.
3. Chop chilli and coriander and mix with grated Dromona Mature cheese and sprinkle on top of corn.
4. Place under a hot grill until cheese golden and bubbling.
5. Serve immediately (sprinkling of chili powder- optional), and a squeeze of lime juice.