|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cook Time:||2 hours|
1. Crush cookies with a rolling pin.
2. Melt Rowan Glen butter in saucepan.
3. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted Rowan Glen butter. Press into a greased and (cling film lined) round cake tin and leave to cool.
4. Once cool, spread with softened vanilla ice cream and freeze until set.
5. Once set, layer caramel sauce over ice cream.
6. Whip whipping cream and spoon over caramel sauce.
7. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
8. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.