Dale Farm is offering one lucky class the opportunity to win a training session with Ulster Rugby. The competition is part of Dale Farm’s #BuildingHeroes campaign and its ongoing commitment to encourage young people to take part in a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Former Ulster Rugby Head Coach Brian McLaughlin and three of Ulster’s star players will take the winning class for a thorough training session where they can avail of advice from their sporting heroes. AND not only will the winner receive a once-in-a-lifetime training opportunity, they will also receive specially commissioned Dale Farm training gear for their class. The competition is open to primary and secondary schools.
Entering couldn’t be any easier.
To enter simply tell us in 250 words ‘who is your sporting hero?’ and why your class needs a training session with the players.
Terms & Conditions
- Closing Date: 5pm on Wednesday 22nd November.
- Each pupil has the opportunity to win the training session for their class, not the entire school.
- All entries must have the school name, school address, class grade and teacher/school contact information.
- The winning class will receive a training session with former Ulster Rugby Head Coach Brian McLaughlin and three current Ulster Rugby players. Each student will also receive a specially commissioned Dale Farm training top (up to a maximum of 35 pupils).
- Dale Farm will work with the class teacher to agree on a suitable date for the training session.
- All schools and entrants must agree to participate in any publicity generated by the competition organisers.
- Winning entries will become the property of Dale Farm, may be used for promotional purposes by the company and will NOT be returned.
Post entries to Dale Farm Building Heroes Competition, Dale Farm House, 15 Dargan Rd, Belfast BT3 9LS.