|Preparation Time:||5 minutes|
|Cook Time:||5 minutes|
1. Sieve flour and salt into a bowl.
2. Break egg and pit into hollow in the middle of flour.
3. Mix with a whisk, gradually adding the milk, a little at a time. Whisk well to mix in any lumps.
4. Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and wipe with oil.
5. Pour batter into a pan and swirl around. Cook pancake for 1 minute.
6. Loosen edges with a spatula, then turn pancake over. Cook for another 30 seconds, then slide it onto a plate. Repeat until all the batter is finished.
7. Serve with Dromona butter, sugar or a fresh strawberries!