A delicious family favourite!
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 minutes|
1. Cut the chicken thighs in quarters. Heat the olive oil in a deep pan, add the chicken thighs and cook them over a high heat for a couple of minutes until seared all over. Reduce the heat.
2. Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms and butternut squash and cook for another two minutes.
3. Stir in the mustard and pour in the white wine, chicken stock and bouquet garni into the pan.
4. Season with salt and pepper, place a lid on the pan and cook for 10 minutes until the meat and butternut squash is tender.
5. Remove the lid, turn up the heat and reduce the liquid by 1/3.
6. Mix the Dale farm Quark, Dale Farm Semi - Skimmed milk and cornflour in a bowl.
7. Turn the heat to a low setting and add the quark and milk mixture. Simmer until heated.
8. Remove the bouquet garni.
9. Sprinkle over the chopped flat leaf parsley and serve.