A delicious and healthy snack!
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cook Time:||3 hours 25 minutes|
1. Heat oven to 180°C.
2. In a frying pan, melt the Dromona butter.
3. In large bowl, mix 200g granola and the melted Dromona butter.
4. Firmly press the granola mix into the bottom of ungreased baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes, then cool for 20 minutes on cooling rack.
5. Once cool, spoon Dale Farm Pots of Goodness yogurt over granola mix; gently spread to cover. Sprinkle with blueberries and crushed granola. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
6. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before cutting. To make bars, cut into 5 rows by 2 columns. Wrap each bar tightly in plastic wrap. Store in the freezer, for a healthy and convenient snack or breakfast option!