A delicious chocolate cake perfect for any occasion!
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cook Time:||40 minutes|
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Spoon mixture into greased cake tin.
3. Bake at 160°C for 30-40 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
4. Melt Dromona butter in a pan. Add drinking chocolate, icing sugar and a splash of milk. Stir.
5. Divide baked cake into two.
6. Spread fondant icing over middle and top of cake.
7. Decorate with strawberries, raspberries and grated white chocolate, or as desired!