|Preparation Time:||1 hour|
|Cook Time:||5 minutes|
1. Melt 25g Dromona Butter in frying pan and add spinach. Once wilted, season with salt then remove from pan and chop.
2. Combine spinach, Dale Farm quark, grated Dromona cheese and nutmeg in bowl. Mix until thoroughly blended.
3. Brush pasta sheet with egg yolk.
4. Spoon 6 rounded teaspoons of Dale Farm quark filling on each pasta sheet then cover with another pasta sheet, pressing down all spaces before completely sealing. Seal dough between filling by pressing firmly with sides of hands. Cut into 2-inch ravioli squares. Repeat until all filling used.
5. Melt 100g Dromona butter in saucepan over medium heat until golden brown.
6. Stir in sage and mix.
7. In a separate pan, boil water and add a pinch of salt. Cook ravioli for approx 5 minutes. Remove and drain.
8. Serve with Dromona Sage Butter. Sprinkle with additional Dromona mature cheddar cheese and garnish with sage leaves. Serve with side salad.