Cheese stuffed Saddleback potatoes best served with a large spoonful of soured cream all over. Delicious with a green salad and chili beetroot!
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||30- 40 minutes|
1. Wash potatoes and slice vertically not going all the way to the bottom. TIP - why not use chop sticks as a knife stop.
2. Slice butter and place into slots in potatoes.
3. Season potatoes with salt and pepper before covering with foil. Bake in 200c oven for 30-40 minutes.
4. Remove potatoes from oven and place cheese slices into gaps.
5. Return to oven and bake uncovered until golden and crispy.
6. Slice bacon into strips and fry until crisp.
7. Serve with a large spoonful of soured cream, dropping crispy bacon strips on top and sprinkle with chives.