Rowan Glen Minty Yogurt Dip
Why not make your own Mexican feast with the help of Rowan Glen Low Fat Bio Yogurt - the perfect ingredient for your homemade dip
|Preparation Time:||15 mins|
1. Pick and finely chop the mint leaves on a chopping board, discarding the stalks, then add them to a mixing bowl.
2. Finely grate the zest of half a lemon onto the board, then transfer to the bowl.
3. Cut the lemon in half. Squeeze the juice into a bowl, using your fingers to catch any pips.
4. Peel and very finely chop the garlic on a board, then scoop it up and add to the bowl.
5. Add the yogurt and a tiny pinch of salt and pepper, then stir everything together.
6. Have a taste and add a squeeze more lemon juice, if you think it needs it. Transfer to a serving bowl, and serve with a platter of veggies for dipping.