Spelga Strawberry Summer Sliders
Hello Summer...... try our Spelga take on delicious fruity summer sliders
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
1. Grease a 20cm x 30cm tin with a little low calorie spray oil. Line the base and sides with a sheet of baking paper and trim to fit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together yogurt, mashed strawberries and Options white chocolate powder. Whip the egg whites in a separate large bowl until soft peaks form.
3. Fold the whipped egg whites into the yogurt mixture.
4. Spread the mixture evenly over the base of the prepared tin. Cover with cling film and freeze for 8 hours or until firm.
5. Turn the frozen yogurt onto a chopping board. Remove the baking paper and trim the edges. Using a wafer as a guide for size, cut the frozen yogurt into 12 pieces. Sandwich each piece of frozen yogurt between 2 wafers and serve immediately.