Toffee and Raspberry Cranachan with Honey & Spelga Low Fat Bio Toffee Yogurt
A Scottish classic with a Spelga twist
|Preparation Time:||30 mins|
1. Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the oatmeal and sugar and stir until the sugar has melted and the oatmeal is golden.
2. Tip the oats on to a baking sheet lined with grease proof paper and cool.
3. Mash 150g of raspberries with a fork.
4. In a bowl, stir the yogurt, honey and whisky together.
5. Layer the yogurt mixture into glasses with toasted oats and mashed raspberries. Drizzle with a little honey, whisky and decorate with fresh raspberries and mint before serving.