Tomato Pasta Bake topped with Rowan Glen Yogurt
Adding some rosemary and sage to the pork adds a wonderful flavour to this easy pasta dish
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||60 minutes|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Heat a large non-stick pan or wok until hot. Add the pork and fry for 4-5 minutes until starting to brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add half of the oil and soften the onion for 4-5 minutes. Pour in the tomatoes and add 125ml of cold water into the pan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat.
3. Return the pork to the pan with the diced pepper, dried herbs and coarsely ground black pepper. Stir, then simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water for 8 minutes, drain, add the remaining oil and toss well. Cover until ready to use, then tip into a large ovenproof dish, add the pork mixture and stir gently.
5. Combine the eggs, yogurt and nutmeg then drizzle over the pasta. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and piping hot.